Kalta Psychically Inclined
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is the forum for the Kalta. A group of psychics and non psychics built for the goal of achieving a perfect future and a perfect self.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Caius's Origin

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Tobi_Caius
Tobi_Caius
Civilian
Civilian

Caius's Origin Empty
PostSubject: Caius's Origin   Caius's Origin EmptyThu Apr 26, 2012 11:12 pm

Here are my origins. I first started psionics when i was 11. I taught myself everyday to improve my skills. At school, I met a boy who had the same intrest in psionics so i began to train him. We created a group called The Organization. The goal was to find a place where psions could go. I was the leader. We had members, rules and regulations. I got power hungry and twisted the goal of The Organization to world domination. I manipulated everyone in the Org. And the people around me. I knew the i was wrong for my actions so i disbanded the group and quited psionics. I started back when i was 12-13 and got more better. I had great a mentor Chayill/Maru. I recently let Agash put a piece of his soul into mine twice making me stronger. So in a way you could say im one of his incarnations LOL. I am a polymorph. Polymorphs can transform into any race or anything. We actually become whatever we turn into. Like if i morph into a demon, I am a demon because i will have the essence of the demon.
Back to top Go down
Kanash
Kanash
Admin
Admin

Caius's Origin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Caius's Origin   Caius's Origin EmptyFri Apr 27, 2012 5:15 pm

Thats cool. I have a demon form as well. Though mine came from Rachnas.
Back to top Go down
http://www.wix.com/kanashatla/kalta

Caius's Origin

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Kalta Psychically Inclined :: General Talk :: Introductions-