Kalta Psychically Inclined
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is the forum for the Kalta. A group of psychics and non psychics built for the goal of achieving a perfect future and a perfect self.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Making Crystal Elixirs

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

Making Crystal Elixirs Empty
PostSubject: Making Crystal Elixirs   Making Crystal Elixirs EmptySat May 12, 2012 6:20 am

First, what is a crystal elixir?

A crystal elixir is a liquid that has been imbued with properties that can be very beneficial to you. For example, they can help with any bodily/mental problem.

How do I make a crystal elixir?

Take your crystal. If it is toxic or soluble, use the Indirect method. If not, use the Direct method.

Direct Method:

Cleanse the crystal by passing it through incense, holding it in running water, or visualising it surrounded by bright white light. Place the crystal in a clear glass container, filled with water. Leave this crystal there for a few hours in the sunlight.

Indirect Method:

Cleanse the crystal by passing it through incense, holding it in running water, or visualising it surrounded by bright white light. Place the crystal in a small sealable clear glass container. Place this in a larger glass container, also clear. Leave this crystal there for a few hours in the sunlight.

How do I use the crystal elixir?

Once you have made it, remove the crystal from the water. Take seven drops three times a day.

Which crystal should I use?

I recommend buying the books Crystal Bible 1 & 2 by Judy Hall, with literally hundreds of crystal attributes listed. These two books have helped me many times. You can also look up crystal attributes on the Internet.

Thank you for reading, and I hope you use this to help yourself and others.
Back to top Go down

Making Crystal Elixirs

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1