Kalta Psychically Inclined
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is the forum for the Kalta. A group of psychics and non psychics built for the goal of achieving a perfect future and a perfect self.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

My Introduction

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

TLM

My Introduction Empty
PostSubject: My Introduction   My Introduction EmptyTue May 22, 2012 3:42 pm

Hello, I am TLM. People call me Demi, sometimes they call me Jordan. People usually call me by many names. Demi, Jordan, Raiden, Sync, etc.

I'm a Electrokinetic and when I'm ready I'll move onto Aerokinesis. Two my favorite elements are Storm, and Air that's why I chose them. Electrokinesis is closest to storm from what I think. TLM does stand for something but most people think it's ''TheLaughingMen''. That is not what it stands for and only one person knows what it stands for at the moment and it will remain like that.

Outside of this site I'm just an average human who goes to High-School, well right now I dropped out because of personal reasons. I'm going to start going back next year. I skateboard, I play lots of stuff usually with my friends. I have a puppy his name is Crimson and he's the best of friend.

That's all for now.

My Introduction

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1