Kalta Psychically Inclined
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is the forum for the Kalta. A group of psychics and non psychics built for the goal of achieving a perfect future and a perfect self.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Death Essence Guide

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

Death Essence Guide Empty
PostSubject: Death Essence Guide   Death Essence Guide EmptySat Apr 28, 2012 6:13 am

Hello and welcome to my Death Essence guide! I will detail some beginner information and some techs, beginner and advanced. I say advanced, but it is quite simple. It is a form of EM. It's what you combine it with that makes it even stronger.

Basic skills you will need:
1. Energy Manipulation-absorbing and giving energy.
2. Energy sensing.
3. Visualisation.

To start with, find a place where there will be death energies/essences. You now need to absorb this energy. You will always need to do this unless you have some left over or your body starts to make it.
Now, find your target. Channel this death energy into them like you would give someone energy.
Do not visualise the results, visualise the energy going to where you want it to go e.g. eyes.

That is the basic form of using Death Energies. If you use this often, your body may begin to produce death energies of its own accord. This is dangerous because of the energies involved. You should therefore use it only sparingly.
I will now give some Death Essence techs. Comment below if you wish one added.

Spear of Decay.
Create a psi/ki/chi spear using EM. Infuse whatever energy you use with death energies. Shell the energy spear. Now throw it at the target.

Shadow Aura.
For this you will need to have Aura Sight so you can see others' auras. Place death energy around their aura and visualise choking smog of darkness strangling their energy and psionic powers.

Evil Eye.

This is a classic, but this is a different way of doing it. First make a small energy shield to protect your eyes from what you are about to do. Gather and condense large amounts of death essence in your eyes. Look at the target and send the energy in a shroud that wraps their entire body. Get away from there as due to using so much energy you may be a: drained and b: there's death hanging around the person, don't get hurt by it!

Thank you for reading.
Back to top Go down

Death Essence Guide

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Kalta Psychically Inclined :: Psychics :: Techs-