Kalta Psychically Inclined
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is the forum for the Kalta. A group of psychics and non psychics built for the goal of achieving a perfect future and a perfect self.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

What Is Your Best ESP Ability?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

What Is Your Best ESP Ability? Empty
PostSubject: What Is Your Best ESP Ability?   What Is Your Best ESP Ability? EmptySat Apr 28, 2012 6:38 am

I'd like to know each of your best ESP abilities. Which is the best trained and honed? This way we know what each other need to work on and encourage them.

By the way, ESP includes Remote Viewing/Influencing, Clair-whatever, that kind of thing.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What Is Your Best ESP Ability?   What Is Your Best ESP Ability? EmptySat Apr 28, 2012 7:42 am

For example, I can do RV. Clair-audience or any other clair-abilities aren't really my thing.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What Is Your Best ESP Ability?   What Is Your Best ESP Ability? EmptySat Apr 28, 2012 7:43 am

Not forgetting my instincts (if that counts) which have served me well recently.
Back to top Go down
Tobi_Caius
Tobi_Caius
Civilian
Civilian

PostSubject: Re: What Is Your Best ESP Ability?   What Is Your Best ESP Ability? EmptySat Apr 28, 2012 12:33 pm

Intuition.
Back to top Go down
Mirajane
Mirajane
Civilian
Civilian

PostSubject: Re: What Is Your Best ESP Ability?   What Is Your Best ESP Ability? EmptyTue May 01, 2012 10:46 pm

i good with emotions...but im still not sure
Back to top Go down
Breedtracer
Breedtracer

PostSubject: Re: What Is Your Best ESP Ability?   What Is Your Best ESP Ability? EmptyFri May 18, 2012 6:57 pm

It's really a tie b/w Empathy and Intuition.
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What Is Your Best ESP Ability?   What Is Your Best ESP Ability? Empty

Back to top Go down

What Is Your Best ESP Ability?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Kalta Psychically Inclined :: General Talk :: General Talk (Psychic)-