Kalta Psychically Inclined
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is the forum for the Kalta. A group of psychics and non psychics built for the goal of achieving a perfect future and a perfect self.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Dream Interpretation

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

Dream Interpretation Empty
PostSubject: Dream Interpretation   Dream Interpretation EmptySat May 12, 2012 8:20 am

Here we can post our dreams if we are confused about them, and the other members can help interpret them.
Back to top Go down

Dream Interpretation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dream Interpretation   Dream Interpretation EmptySat May 12, 2012 8:25 am

Here is one of my dreams:

I was walking around when a group of vampires ambushed me. I was running about for about five minutes trying to escape.
I realized it was a dream so called for help, thinking I would be able to control it. No help (or police as I called for) came.

One vampire, obviously the leader, a young woman in red, was alone. She was hunting me down and caught up with me.

I then willed myself to go to a church/safe place, as I have read vampires cannot cross holy ground like a church.

Unfortunately, I only appeared inside my house not a church. The vampiress was there also. She smiled in anticipation.

There my dream ends.

So any ideas what it meant?
Back to top Go down

Dream Interpretation

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Kalta Psychically Inclined :: General Talk :: General Talk (Psychic)-