Kalta Psychically Inclined
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is the forum for the Kalta. A group of psychics and non psychics built for the goal of achieving a perfect future and a perfect self.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Ranks, Missions, Names

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

What do you think of the group and site so far?
Site is good.
Ranks, Missions, Names I_voti1050%Ranks, Missions, Names I_voti10
 50% [ 5 ]
Site is bad.
Ranks, Missions, Names I_voti100%Ranks, Missions, Names I_voti10
 0% [ 0 ]
Site is ehh...
Ranks, Missions, Names I_voti1010%Ranks, Missions, Names I_voti10
 10% [ 1 ]
Group is good.
Ranks, Missions, Names I_voti1030%Ranks, Missions, Names I_voti10
 30% [ 3 ]
Group is bad.
Ranks, Missions, Names I_voti100%Ranks, Missions, Names I_voti10
 0% [ 0 ]
Group is ehh...
Ranks, Missions, Names I_voti1010%Ranks, Missions, Names I_voti10
 10% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 10

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
Kanash
Kanash
Admin
Admin

Ranks, Missions, Names Empty
PostSubject: Ranks, Missions, Names   Ranks, Missions, Names EmptyMon May 21, 2012 6:59 pm

All members should be deciding on their official Kalta name. These names will need to be composed of at least a first and last name(For example: Kanash Alta). The last name will be used as your rank name(For example: Supreme Commander Atla). Each member is required to fill out your profile information to your fullest extent.

Some missions have been given to those that attended our last meeting. Everyone who has a mission idea will be required to PM me. If your mission is deemed worthy you are to report it to your next highest ranking official. They will be required to pass the message up to your commander. All missions currently issued or those issued in the future are to be held by the statements of this paragraph.

On to further note. There will be a meeting this Friday, June 1,2012, at 3pm central time. It would be wise to attend. Also check out our Facebook found here: www.facebook.com/kaltacoordinance

In the future, we won't be one. We wont have one goal. One motive. One Objective. We will be millions. With billions of goals. Billions of motives. billions of objectives. That's Kalta's way.

By order of First Commander Atla. On behalf of The Kalta Coordinance, of Kalta.
Back to top Go down
http://www.wix.com/kanashatla/kalta

Ranks, Missions, Names

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1