Kalta Psychically Inclined
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is the forum for the Kalta. A group of psychics and non psychics built for the goal of achieving a perfect future and a perfect self.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Energy Manipulation Class. Lesson 1.0 - Prerequisites for EM

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kanash
Kanash
Admin
Admin

Energy Manipulation Class. Lesson 1.0 - Prerequisites for EM Empty
PostSubject: Energy Manipulation Class. Lesson 1.0 - Prerequisites for EM   Energy Manipulation Class. Lesson 1.0 - Prerequisites for EM EmptyMon May 21, 2012 7:24 pm

Energy Manipulation is a fundamental for all abilities. Everything is made up of energy, and is energy. The grass, the trees, the animals, people, buildings, and even the air. The list goes on and on. If it exists, its energy. And since energy is made of up everything and everything is energy, that makes everything manipulable by Energy Manipulation.

The first key to Energy Manipulation is to understand yourself. So just sit down some where and figure yourself out. We all know its not that easy. You need to first meditate on your thoughts. Spend however long you wish daydreaming, contemplating problems, imagining, etc. You need to shape your mind and the best way to do so is to stimulate it with thinking. Now I know it might seem a little bit self centered to think about yourself, but it allows you to better understand your mind.

You accomplish this along with learning the basics of meditation. Meditation can be done many ways. Such as simply thinking and meditating on your thoughts and actions. Now that you have worked on yourself and the basics of simple meditation. Lets get to visualization. When you first start visualizing its best to think about things in excruciating detail. For instance, try picturing a complex diagram or a maze. Try visualizing virtual places in your mind. A great way to improve visualization as well as your thinking would be to read.

Reading requires that your mind visually process the words instead of viewing a picture with your eyes. Its best to practice any of the previously stated visualization activities as well as your own throughout your day. Don't have cram sessions. You need to visualize, meditate on thoughts, day dream, zone out, etc. every time you can. If you do this it will ensure an easy process. In time you will find the visualization will get better.
Back to top Go down
http://www.wix.com/kanashatla/kalta
Mirajane
Mirajane
Civilian
Civilian

PostSubject: Re: Energy Manipulation Class. Lesson 1.0 - Prerequisites for EM   Energy Manipulation Class. Lesson 1.0 - Prerequisites for EM EmptyMon May 21, 2012 9:06 pm

affraid whoa i did not know you had to meditatite on yourself to do em...the visulization part is way too easy. meditating is a different story Sad
Back to top Go down
Kanash
Kanash
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Energy Manipulation Class. Lesson 1.0 - Prerequisites for EM   Energy Manipulation Class. Lesson 1.0 - Prerequisites for EM EmptyMon May 21, 2012 9:20 pm

Mirajane wrote:
affraid whoa i did not know you had to meditatite on yourself to do em...the visulization part is way too easy. meditating is a different story Sad
you dont have to meditate. But this form of meditate is just zoning out and becoming deep in thought.
Back to top Go down
Mirajane
Mirajane
Civilian
Civilian

PostSubject: Re: Energy Manipulation Class. Lesson 1.0 - Prerequisites for EM   Energy Manipulation Class. Lesson 1.0 - Prerequisites for EM EmptyMon May 21, 2012 10:49 pm

deep in thought huh ok i can do that...define " Question deep" flower flower study
Back to top Go down
Kanash
Kanash
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Energy Manipulation Class. Lesson 1.0 - Prerequisites for EM   Energy Manipulation Class. Lesson 1.0 - Prerequisites for EM EmptyTue May 22, 2012 12:16 am

Mirajane wrote:
deep in thought huh ok i can do that...define " Question deep" flower flower study
deep in thought would mean just thinking. doesnt matter how deep you go as long as you can let the thoughts carry on.
Back to top Go down
Mirajane
Mirajane
Civilian
Civilian

PostSubject: Re: Energy Manipulation Class. Lesson 1.0 - Prerequisites for EM   Energy Manipulation Class. Lesson 1.0 - Prerequisites for EM EmptyTue May 22, 2012 1:05 am

Shocked Exclamation oh thats it i can definatly do that soo visulization and deep thought is there any other prerquesite (sorry if i misspelled it) needed Question Energy Manipulation Class. Lesson 1.0 - Prerequisites for EM Monster_Elfman_vs_Sol
Back to top Go down
Kanash
Kanash
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Energy Manipulation Class. Lesson 1.0 - Prerequisites for EM   Energy Manipulation Class. Lesson 1.0 - Prerequisites for EM EmptyTue May 22, 2012 7:05 am

Mirajane wrote:
Shocked Exclamation oh thats it i can definatly do that soo visulization and deep thought is there any other prerquesite (sorry if i misspelled it) needed Question Energy Manipulation Class. Lesson 1.0 - Prerequisites for EM Monster_Elfman_vs_Sol
Thats it. Can you work on sizing down those images in the future. They kind of take up alot of space...
Back to top Go down
Mirajane
Mirajane
Civilian
Civilian

PostSubject: Re: Energy Manipulation Class. Lesson 1.0 - Prerequisites for EM   Energy Manipulation Class. Lesson 1.0 - Prerequisites for EM EmptyTue May 22, 2012 8:47 pm

Smile neat...ok i will
Back to top Go down
Mirajane
Mirajane
Civilian
Civilian

PostSubject: Re: Energy Manipulation Class. Lesson 1.0 - Prerequisites for EM   Energy Manipulation Class. Lesson 1.0 - Prerequisites for EM EmptyTue May 22, 2012 9:19 pm

so deep in thought is like daydreaming right...if not give me an example of what it is Question Question Question Question Question Very Happy Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Energy Manipulation Class. Lesson 1.0 - Prerequisites for EM   Energy Manipulation Class. Lesson 1.0 - Prerequisites for EM Empty

Back to top Go down

Energy Manipulation Class. Lesson 1.0 - Prerequisites for EM

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Kalta Psychically Inclined :: Psychics :: Energy Manipulation-