Kalta Psychically Inclined
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is the forum for the Kalta. A group of psychics and non psychics built for the goal of achieving a perfect future and a perfect self.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Lets Get Things Started..

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
ShadowWing010
ShadowWing010

Lets Get Things Started.. Empty
PostSubject: Lets Get Things Started..   Lets Get Things Started.. EmptyFri May 25, 2012 3:50 pm

Howdy Kalta members. For those who don't know me, I am 4th Commander ShadowWing of the Kalta Coordiance. I am the leader of the Europe division but lets cut the Kalta updates and get down to my character description Very Happy

Username: ShadowWing010
Real Name; Really? Well I might as well give you something. Don't want you disappointed now. Dr S H Wing PHD, glad to meet your acquaintance.
Level: 30. Well want to make this look professional now.
Abilities: Well, not to toot my own horn but I know and study: Electrokinesis, Chronokinesis, Biokinesis, Geokinesis, Heliokinesis, Photokinesis, Aerokinesis, Cryokinesis, Energy Manipulation, Clairaudience, Astral Projection and Empathy.
Astral Form: Fallen Angel
Profession: Student. Suprise. Suprise.
Hobbies: Judo, Ju-Jitsu, Long distance running, Various snow and water sports, graphics designing, keeping up with trends, sleeping, eating and not being bothered to carry on.

Well yeah that's me summed up. Bonne Nuit

ShadowWing010
Mytelekinesis' Official Chronokinesis Mentor and 4th Commander of the Kalta Coordiance
Back to top Go down

Lets Get Things Started..

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Kalta Psychically Inclined :: General Talk :: Introductions-