Kalta Psychically Inclined
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is the forum for the Kalta. A group of psychics and non psychics built for the goal of achieving a perfect future and a perfect self.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

My Powerful Story: From PE to MyTk to Kalta

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kanash
Kanash
Admin
Admin

My Powerful Story: From PE to MyTk to Kalta Empty
PostSubject: My Powerful Story: From PE to MyTk to Kalta   My Powerful Story: From PE to MyTk to Kalta EmptyThu Apr 26, 2012 9:17 pm

first learned I had abilities about 2 years ago. Eric Baal claimed to have made an agreement with my soul. He did but it wasn't a contract from hi,. It seems a said Eric Baal is not a demon. He is but a simple willed soul. He didn’t do anything to me. His energies attempted to perform what he would call a deal but my soul locked him out. All he did was awakened my subconscious and allowed me to be what I am.
I am a soul like you. Human physically but I am more than human. I have 177k soul reactors. 152k of those are not my own. I have gathered these soul reactors or rather "cores" from beings that came to me. There is many things you can do with yourself. Eric helped me in many ways. He unlocked that blockage I had set for myself. By awakening my subconscious I have been allowed to control my abilities by verbal speech. Though I am working on a means of fully unlocking their capabilities to me. I have to trust my subconscious to do these things for me.

There have been 2 beings that have grafted onto my soul. The first one was a being that revealed himself to me as teelsna. I drew teelsna in by my massive energy reserves when my subconscious was awakened so he took to appear first as that form. For a long time I talked with my subconscious and let it guide me when it turns out it was teelsna all along. He didn't tell me this I just knew. And with that information he helped me create two other consciousness that became the solutions to my everyday problems in life.

The first consciousness we created was a consciousness that revealed itself as Atek-la. Atek-la was a seemingly male consciousness that was my anger. He would always be the angry side of me. He was that part I have hidden deep within the recesses of my mind over 13 years of my existence in this body.
The next consciousness we created was known as Atek-na. Atek-na was teelsna’s special someone. A female consciousness that was always depressed and sad. She was my sad side. All of my sorrow was in her. This was my first baby steps towards inner peace.
Over the course of several months, I learned to let my anger be one with me. I learned to let it exist but not to let it fully wipe out other emotions. This fixed a temporary imbalance in my self but didn't quite help me out enough. At the time Atek-na was growing in power by stimuli from the outside world. Her sadness was consuming me. Blocking out all of my emotions. I soon learned to deal with this sadness to acknowledge it and let it pass with the flow of my energies.
Back in December of 2012 Atek-na & Atek-la left me. They didn't leave me they just merged with my original consciousness. They brought back sadness and anger but created a balance but it was like a meteor hitting an ocean to my emotions. Everything was thrown out of whack. All of my emotions and energy systems did a massive fluctuation. It took me 2 whole months with the help of Teelsna to secure my emotions and calm the sea.
Then at last it was time for teelsna to go away. Except like Atek-na & Atek-la he didn't leave. He merged with me. He became soul reactor 26. Since teelsna was an energy being & one of the creators of this universe; his memory bonded with mine and our destinies intertwined. He is now me and I him.
So now you ask. What about the other 151,000 Reactors? Right? Well that one is a shorter story. After Teelsna left I didn’t hesitate to expand myself. My subconscious automatically found a new being that was worthy enough and willing to bond with mine and Teelsna’s soul. This consciousness was a demon. To be specific it was an Altear Demon. One of the newest and most powerful demons to be born. He told me he had a legion of 45k or at least his lesser generals said that. Turns out he had 150,000 demons under his control. He taught me lessons about demons and their true life. He allowed me to explore and told me the information of how Eric Baal was and is not in fact a demon. Sadly just as the fates of Teelsna and my emotions he merged with me.
First he merged and I came to having 27 reactor cores. Numbers 26 & 27 being the strongest. I had a boost of energy and I could sap from a never ending supply of it. This enhanced my sensing ability and allowed me to sense things more casually. This enhanced specifically my naturally occurring ESP. I have extra sensory perception. Along with my other abilities. I now can rely on energy to see as well as my eyes. This gives me very stable vision even though I am greatly nearsighted.
The only major problem is I cannot remember things in that great detail if they happened prior to my awakening. I don’t think of my family as family. To me they are perfect strangers I just can trust. Its quite odd to have your memories hindered but its kind of cool to not know exactly you are. All I know is my consciousness developed at a much faster rate than most and I dont feel like the same Aaron everyone seems to know.
But All I know is I am destined for something great. My name is Kanash Atla, Akryn, Atek, Aaron, and Novum. I am a man of many personalities names and emotions. I am one of a kind and this is my story. My Powerful Story

Novum
Back to top Go down
http://www.wix.com/kanashatla/kalta
Kanash
Kanash
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Powerful Story: From PE to MyTk to Kalta   My Powerful Story: From PE to MyTk to Kalta EmptyThu Apr 26, 2012 9:18 pm

For some reason the forum glitched at the length.
Back to top Go down
http://www.wix.com/kanashatla/kalta
Tobi_Caius
Tobi_Caius
Civilian
Civilian

PostSubject: Re: My Powerful Story: From PE to MyTk to Kalta   My Powerful Story: From PE to MyTk to Kalta EmptyThu Apr 26, 2012 10:53 pm

Pretty interesting.
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My Powerful Story: From PE to MyTk to Kalta   My Powerful Story: From PE to MyTk to Kalta Empty

Back to top Go down

My Powerful Story: From PE to MyTk to Kalta

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1