Kalta Psychically Inclined
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is the forum for the Kalta. A group of psychics and non psychics built for the goal of achieving a perfect future and a perfect self.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The New Kalta Coordinance

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kanash
Kanash
Admin
Admin

The New Kalta Coordinance Empty
PostSubject: The New Kalta Coordinance   The New Kalta Coordinance EmptySat May 26, 2012 1:25 am

Ok. I have waited long enough for us to get started. Its time I stopped waiting for everything to move and work on it myself. With the leaving of our Second Commander, I have decided to change Kalta. If you wish to leave and do not agree with what is to come then do so. We will not move.

I have evaluated the ranks names. I was Supreme Commander. I have changed that rank title to First Commander. I have also removed Commander MLT (TLM) from command. Right now our people are spread evenly. When Commander Aegis returns 4 people will be transferred into his command. Also to that, I am now commanding a segment of Kalta. The Command rests between me and Shadow. I have presiding rule but he will have a great say in what goes on.

I will release an article defining what the purpose of Kalta is. Right now we are The Kalta Coordinance. We are a group of people with one goal in mind, Ourselves. This is meant as we are here to talk as a community and share information first hand. Not a social network. We are a group with a goal of fighting for Kalta's presence in the future. We will be fighting and working our way towards the goal of a peaceful future. If you do not wish for this once again you can leave.

Our current missions include:
- Finding out and eliminating the Illuminati threat. [See Shadowwing010 (Commander Lychnus)]
- Getting knew members. [Spread the word to all about Kalta. We welcome people of any form.]
- We need Instructors. [This is for our learning sections that will be added to the forums later.]
- Getting new missions. [Guys what do you want to do?!]

I have waiting long enough for your Commanders to post Ranks so here is the new list of Ranks. Do not forget to make a name and submit it via PM or Email to me. Find that here: https://auran.4umer.com/t66-ranks-missions-names

The ranks are as follows:

I. First Commander Alta (Novum) Name: (Kanash, Atla)
a. Captain Name (OakTree) Name: (First,Last)
b. Officer Name (Capricorn) Name: (First,Last)
c. Officer Name (Beastmode) Name: (First,Last)
d. Officer Name (Wingmaker) Name: (First,Last)
e. Officer Name (Awesomeface) Name: (First,Last)
f. Officer Name (Breedtracer) Name: (First,Last)

II. Commander Lychnus (ShadoWing) Name: (Medics, Lychnus)
a. Officer MLT(TLM) Name: (TLM,MLT)
b. Officer Name (Mirajane) Name: (First,Last)
c. Officer Name (Huntmeister) Name: (First,Last)
d. Captain Hallam (TigerHallam) Name: (Tiger,Hallam)
e. Officer Name (Azroth) Name: (First,Last)
f. Officer Erebus (ImmortalShroud) Name: (Azrael, Erebus)

III. Commander Name (Aegis) Name: (First,Last) On Leave

You can find rank updates here: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1RROCE_WrbxEi4wWJk5IBFuKKQTvUmn0GZL3LogeHFGk/edit

If you have any questions concerning these updates or wish to take more part and pursue things in the name of The Kalta Coordinance, Please PM me.

We are Kalta. The face of the future. The world is our home. We must help, protect, and inform the citizens we live with. We must pursue knowledge as a whole, as one, as us. We are not the countries that we were born in. We are ourselves. We are the people of Earth. Fighting for a future in which everyone is happy. Not humanist. Just peace.

By the order of First Commander Atla, on the behalf of The Kalta Coordinance of Kalta.
Back to top Go down
http://www.wix.com/kanashatla/kalta

The New Kalta Coordinance

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1