Kalta Psychically Inclined
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is the forum for the Kalta. A group of psychics and non psychics built for the goal of achieving a perfect future and a perfect self.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Golden Tendril Psi Vamping Method.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

Golden Tendril Psi Vamping Method. Empty
PostSubject: Golden Tendril Psi Vamping Method.   Golden Tendril Psi Vamping Method. EmptySat Apr 28, 2012 6:14 am

This is my short technique that I call the Golden Tendril.

This technique may be of use to psi vampires but anyone can use it really. Myself, I only use it sometimes to get a boost, or 'buzz'.

The technique:

Place your fingers in an arrow shape pointing at the person to take energy from. Now, visualize a golden tendril going from your aura/subtle body. It does not have to be golden, but this is how I always see mine. Visualize and will it to extend to the donor's subtle body. The fingers are merely directing your focus.

Attack until the tendril pierces. Make it become hollow and will the energy out of their body through the tendril to yours in a stream of energy, literally like a stream of pure golden energy. Withdraw your tendril.

Warning: Their aura/subtle body will heal itself over time and therefore you will need a strong will. Some people such as Psions know psychic shielding so this method may be rather more difficult or impossible on them.
Back to top Go down

Golden Tendril Psi Vamping Method.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1