Kalta Psychically Inclined
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is the forum for the Kalta. A group of psychics and non psychics built for the goal of achieving a perfect future and a perfect self.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Core Removal Technique/Method

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

Core Removal Technique/Method Empty
PostSubject: Core Removal Technique/Method   Core Removal Technique/Method EmptyTue Apr 24, 2012 1:53 pm

This is only to be used for enemies who will kill you if you do not stop them once and for all, it is not a game.
A. There are 3 major energy cores, dan-tian, dian-tan and the ki core. The Dan-tian is at the waist. The dian-tan is at just above the belly button. The ki core is just above the stomach.
B. To control the cores you must first learn how to control energy around you. You put your ki in all of them by visualizing a thick line of ki coming from both palms into all three. Then try pushing them as you do with your own ki balls. When you can feel pressure, that means you have done it right.
C. You simply take the whole core of a person and pull it right out of them. The following method shows you how.
You may wish to meditate until ready to do this.
1. Obtain an opening to the soul. You will first need their energy signature. An energy signature is like a thumbprint, but for energy.
If you try seeing the energy with your third eye while simultaneously feeling out colour, you'll see colours. Imagine a ghostlike copy of yourself being sucked inside the colour, and imagine that it teleports back to the creator. You'll see their soul landscape.
2. Get inside. (you have done this in step 1.) Visualise yourself as you actually look like.
3. Go to the core.
4. As you did before in B., push ki from both palms into the core you have gained access to. Then after you have a ki connection to it, pull the core until it is disconnected.
You can fuse the core to your own, to increase your power. You will gain all of their energy and sometimes their abilities also.
Back to top Go down
Kanash
Kanash
Admin
Admin

Core Removal Technique/Method Empty
PostSubject: Re: Core Removal Technique/Method   Core Removal Technique/Method EmptyWed Apr 25, 2012 5:12 pm

Cool Like the tech. though I know another method that works for me I will take this into my knowledge in case it can be of help.
Back to top Go down
http://www.wix.com/kanashatla/kalta

Core Removal Technique/Method

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1