Kalta Psychically Inclined
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is the forum for the Kalta. A group of psychics and non psychics built for the goal of achieving a perfect future and a perfect self.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Dragon Moon-Part 1

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

Dragon Moon-Part 1 Empty
PostSubject: Dragon Moon-Part 1   Dragon Moon-Part 1 EmptySun Apr 29, 2012 5:20 am

The year is 2050. The dragons are gone. Many thousands of years ago, humans were at war with all dragons, thinking them evil and vile, just what the dragons thought about the ‘idiot two legs, the spawn of maggots’.

The humans were killed in their hundreds, but managed to defeat the dragons. They were all thought to have been wiped out-except for five.

These five dragons realised humans could be good if they knew not all dragons were vicious mindless beasts. Four created a group and waited for the wars to end. The fifth sealed himself inside a stone of pure lightning, to be reawakened when humans changed their ways, or there was great urgency.

Everyone forgot the final Five. The stone was lost over time.

It was a moonlit night, the full moon shining in the air. All was quiet. A shape flew overhead and landed on the soft moss by a small lake and a cave. A deep voice rumbled.

“Come out Erraeon! I know you’re in there!”

“Alright, alright…” A softer voice spoke.

A shadow in the cave entrance moved and in the light of the full moon, a magnificent dragon stood. He was green, his scales glistened and shone. His great wings unfolded and flapped slowly.

“Erraeon...so good to see you again.” Breathed the first voice, a dragon also, with red scales.

“Yes, Embero. A whole month it’s been, since we last stood here together under the full moon.”

Another dragon flew in silently, and another surfaced in the small lake. The dragon seemed not to be in any discomfort, being wet, even as they watched the water dried, much faster than any normally would.

They stood all together under the full moon, the Dragon moon.

“Let us start with our, ah, human names. “Said Erraeon.

“Ember!”

“Yes!”

“Aqua!”

The blue swimming dragon murmured.

“Can we not call our dragon names and make this register short? Only I have something of consequence to discuss with the rest of the council.”

Erraeon sighed. “Of course.”

“Embero, Aquas, Erraeon, and Caelum!”

“Here!”

“Now with the blessing.”

They each took up the chant, one at a time.

“Erraeon, of earth and sky

Protect the land for days gone by

Embero, with fiery breath

Send wrongdoers to their death!

Aquas, legend of water and sea

Guard kingdom well, blessed be thee

Caelum, of sky and air

Bring peace to dragons who liveth there.

Four of five, in peace to dwell

But send evil ones to a living hell!”

Caelum spoke first in his nervous voice.

“The Lightning King has come! The fi-fifth has returned!”

Erraeon whispered.

“Fulmen? He is back?”

“Aye, the Lightning Stone has found a saviour!” Replied Caelum.

Erraeon called out, “Rejoice! Fulmen has returned to us at last and we will be at peace!”

Aquas was visibly impatient to tell them of what it was she needed to discuss.

“It’s like this, see.” She reached behind her with a claw and pulled a limp object from the trees. “He found me swimming and may report it to the other humans.”

The man woke with a start.

“Please don’t kill me!”
Back to top Go down

Dragon Moon-Part 1

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1