Kalta Psychically Inclined
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is the forum for the Kalta. A group of psychics and non psychics built for the goal of achieving a perfect future and a perfect self.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Dragon Moon-Part 5

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

Dragon Moon-Part 5 Empty
PostSubject: Dragon Moon-Part 5   Dragon Moon-Part 5 EmptySun Apr 29, 2012 5:23 am

“Dragons and dragonesses.” He started, then gained confidence.

“Dragons and dragonesses, today you have already seen a huge sculpture, which I thought superb. My offering is smaller yet was just as tough to build. I too laboured for a long time. As his was huge and strong, mine is small and intricate. I hope you like it.”

He pulled out his creation gently and presented it. It was a tiny sculpture of a baby dragon, black-coloured, with intricate wings, teeth and eyes.

The judges were extremely impressed.

“That is so detailed, so lifelike-how did you do it?”

“I melted black marble and based it on a picture in a story I once read.” Theoglen answered.

“Liar!”

They both looked round.

Erraeon was crouched behind him.

“We both know how you got it so exact. Why don’t you tell everyone?”

Suddenly Theoglen fell to the ground with a cry of pain. He ring he wore flashed with a blinding white light. When he stood up, every dragon gasped. His pupils had disappeared, his eyes were completely black. Then they turned blue.

“Hello, my old friends.” Whispered a horribly familiar voice.

“You-you can’t be alive!”

“Oh, I assure you, I am. To answer your question on the boy’s artwork”-he whistled-, “Well, the answer should be coming soon.”

A black shape whizzed through the air to Theoglen’s shoulder. It was a baby dragon.

“Yes, I found other hiding dragons, and possessed my son by means of this ring, put by my guards on some old bones we collected. I knew he would go looking for you. Soon I, Theosen, the Hunter, the Dragon-Enslaver himself, shall come and eradicate you. Now I have more dragons to train, I shall have no need for you. Well, three of you. One lucky dragon will stay alive long enough to help train the dragons I have found. The others…you’re slug food.”

Caelum couldn’t help shouting, “Fulmen is back! He’ll stop you!”

Theosen, and therefore Theoglen’s body, laughed a terrible triumphant laugh.

“I hoped you would bring it up. Look at this…”

A mist seemed to flow from the ring Theoglen wore. It formed a circle which suddenly went clear. They could see images in it, of a village filled with hunters, and-Fulmen killing. He truly was on the humans’ side!

“Noooo……”

Theosen laughed and left Theoglen’s body.

Theoglen had heard it all, but believed it a dream. Then he realised his dragon was beside him.

“I’m sorry I kept it from you.” Theoglen said to the dragons.

“Sorry? What for? Growled Embero.

“You’ve just shown us there are other dragons left, not just us final five! We will help train and care for your dragon, teaching things you cannot teach, such as flying and firebreathing.”

“I ask only one thing, though.” Snorted Embero. “What is the name?”

Theoglen sighed in relief. He had been sure they were going to ask for treasure or something valuable.

“The name, you say? She is called Basaltia.”
Back to top Go down

Dragon Moon-Part 5

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1