Kalta Psychically Inclined
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is the forum for the Kalta. A group of psychics and non psychics built for the goal of achieving a perfect future and a perfect self.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Dragon Moon-Part 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

Dragon Moon-Part 3 Empty
PostSubject: Dragon Moon-Part 3   Dragon Moon-Part 3 EmptySun Apr 29, 2012 5:21 am

When the man came to he spoke.

“My father was Theosen, who robbed your father. But alas, he gave me no treasure. In fact, at fourteen, when we were on holiday in the wild, untamed lands, he abandoned me on a hillside while I slept. I was not a dragon slayer, you see. I loved the old tales of the dragons, Y Ddraig Goch, The Knucker, Tiamat, Nidhogg-I knew them all.

I had to fight the wolves, who would take my food and try to rip me apart. But I grew tough and strong. I survived.

For many years, I have searched for the remaining dragons. I have attempted to befriend them, but it seems all the dragons are gone. Except you.

When I was twenty-three, I stumbled across some fossilized bones. I believe they were dragons’ once. I also found this ring, a black ring, with the sign of a wing on it. I know not what it means.”

Erraeon turned to Aquas. “Who won that first competition?”

Aquas declared it a draw.

The shadows flickered in the empty-seeming throne room, empty except for a thin figure on the throne.

The large wooden door opened and a man in shining armour stepped in.

“My Lord,” He began. “My Lord, it is ready. The nest has been found. We await only your command to move in.”

The man on the chair laughed, a terrible sound.

“Very well, I shall be there. Dismissed!”

The guard started to back out.

The man opened a tiny black pouch at his waist and let the dark powdery sand within flow through his fingers.

“Wait!”

The guardsman hesitated.

“Make sure it is done properly-or else.”

The guard bowed and almost ran out, the shadowy emblem of a dragon’s wing on his suit of armour.

“We move onto round two-riddles.”

“I shall go first again.” Announced Erraeon.

“A golden palace with soft white walls

Yet hit it and the whole thing falls.”

“An egg.”

“Very well, your turn.” Erraeon had hoped he would not have got it.

“My first is in seek but not in find

My second is in port but not in ship

My third is in anger but not in fury

My fourth is in keep but not in give

My fifth is in eat but not in drink

My sixth is in night but not in day

My whole I can’t tell you; would give it away!”

Erraeon thought, thought, and thought some more.

“Is it that monstrous beast, the giant squid?”

Theoglen chuckled. “No, but almost! Does this mean I win round two?”

Erraeon growled, frustrated. He liked riddles and didn’t like being beaten at it.

“Yes, but you will tell me what the answer was.”

“It was the Kraken, the creature a lot like the giant squid, but not the same, so I win!”

“Do not be so happy, you still have round three to play yet. For round three you must-“

Aquas cut him off. ”I am the judge here. What you must do is create something, like a small statue or artwork. You have until tomorrow at first light. Begin!”

They both walked off.
Back to top Go down

Dragon Moon-Part 3

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1