Kalta Psychically Inclined
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is the forum for the Kalta. A group of psychics and non psychics built for the goal of achieving a perfect future and a perfect self.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

My true Encounter With Slenderman: Part 1

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Tobi_Caius
Tobi_Caius
Civilian
Civilian

My true Encounter With Slenderman: Part 1 Empty
PostSubject: My true Encounter With Slenderman: Part 1   My true Encounter With Slenderman: Part 1 EmptySun Apr 29, 2012 8:59 am

Yes, I know Slender man does'nt exist but thoughtforms do. Last year i started researching the mysterious slenderman, I mean like everything about him. Then I usually start thinking about him wich paranoids me alot when i'm alone. I actually believed he exists and at first i was curious about him which quickly led to fear. I started having nightmares about him and i felt like something was watching me like everytime. I just told myself to quit thinking about him and move on. Well i wished that would have worked because he paid me a visit after. When i was at my dad's house at night. He had to work a night shift and he said he will be back in the morning so he left. I went to sleep with no problem. Around in the middle of the night (idk for sure) I woked up laying on my back. I looked up only to see a tall dark skinny figure standing over me. It was dark, and i couldn't see his face. If the light was on I doubt i would have seen it anyway. I wasn't paralyzed, I could move or whatever. I thought it was my dad gettibg off for a lunch break so i tossed over and went back to sleep, I woked up about 6Am only to see my dad walking in from work. I asked him was he just getting off and he said yes. My dad isn't real skinny to fit the criteria for the figure so who was it.....Slenderman

part 2 coming soon. This story is legitiment and fluff proof.
Back to top Go down

My true Encounter With Slenderman: Part 1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: My true Encounter With Slenderman: Part 1   My true Encounter With Slenderman: Part 1 EmptySun Apr 29, 2012 9:47 am

Some 'pictures' of Slenderman:

(EDIT-pics not posting, right-click and open link)

My true Encounter With Slenderman: Part 1 TheSlenderManMythos?from=Main

My true Encounter With Slenderman: Part 1 Slender-Man-2
Back to top Go down

My true Encounter With Slenderman: Part 1

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1