Kalta Psychically Inclined
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is the forum for the Kalta. A group of psychics and non psychics built for the goal of achieving a perfect future and a perfect self.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

My true Encounter with Slender Man: Part 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Tobi_Caius
Tobi_Caius
Civilian
Civilian

My true Encounter with Slender Man: Part 2 Empty
PostSubject: My true Encounter with Slender Man: Part 2   My true Encounter with Slender Man: Part 2 EmptyMon May 07, 2012 10:22 pm

After a while I stopped thinking about him so he will cease to exist. I tried to erase him from my mind. He started to appear in my dreams. I started thinking maybe this is more than a tulpa, thoughtform, construct. Maybe he is something much more than my understanding. One day, I went to use the bathroom. The bathroom had two doors. The first door I NEVER CLOSE. The second door i do. When I used the bathroom, I heard a weird sound. The reason for it being weird is that i was the only one in that secotion of the house. I told myself maybe its slendy but i was only joking. I opened the second door and the first door was completly closed. I opened the first door and there was nobody. I asked my mom did she do it. She said no...
Back to top Go down

My true Encounter with Slender Man: Part 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: My true Encounter with Slender Man: Part 2   My true Encounter with Slender Man: Part 2 EmptyTue May 08, 2012 11:28 am

My understanding of Slenderman:

Created as an internet meme, he now is thought about and read about so much every day he will never cease to exist unless the story, pictures and meme are wiped from the internet, then every single person who knows about him (at least in the thousands) would need their minds re-written.

No, he's never leaving this plane of existence. Ever. I mean, how many Telepaths would you need for what I described above?
Back to top Go down

My true Encounter with Slender Man: Part 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1